Friday, September 5, 2014

HEYYYYYYYY

So I decided it would be worth my while to start a blog, just to give a bit more explanation to my pictures than what Instagram allows for. I mean really, who wants to scroll through my feed and see tons of step by step pics? So I can post a final pic (and maybe a few mid project pics) but post the majority of the pictures here.



Sound good?? Good.



I will introduce myself then.

HI!! I'm Ashley, a 20 something who just recently transplanted to Tulsa, OK for a new job.  I am one of the most chill, yet hyper people you will meet. I love creating things, whether it be quilting, knitting, crocheting, sewing, painting, and whatever else pops into my head.



I am currently single, and for the first time in my life, I am completely okay with that. While I would enjoy a man in my life, I am entirely way too busy/happy with my life, that a man is not necessary :)



Things I love:  God, Disney, The Little Mermaid, Coffee, Harry Potter, Doctor Who (Eccleston is my Doctor), sewing, fabric, bright colors, my bubblegum pink bicycle.



Things I don't love: Children (I know, I'm not normal... But seriously, children give me anxiety attacks), hateful people, being touched (again, I know I'm not normal, the occasional hug is okay, but just touching me in general is a pet peeve of mine. Always has been apparently according to my very touchy, feely Mama), being far away from my family and all of the awesome people I have met through social media.



Once I get home tonight I will share some pictures of some current projects and we will go from there!



Let me know if there is anything in particular you might want to read my opinion on and I will do my best!



Love and Mermaid Kisses!!



Ashley





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ashley on your blog! When I first signed on to Instagram you were one of the first quilters that I started following. After seeing some of your great selfies, I just had to follow you to see what fantastic things you would be creating. It's been so much fun learning about you on Instagram. I look forward to reading your blogs in the future and may you have success in everything that you do. Hugs Rusty aka Dawn Frisch ��

    ReplyDelete